HEART & HOME 50/50
Supporting Hospice Quinte
Winner's Estimated Take Home Prize
Hospice Quinte changes the lives of the terminally ill, their families, and the bereaved for the better by offering them support and companionship through visiting hospice services, grief/bereavement counselling, support groups and the future Hospice Quinte Care Centre. When you play the Heart & Home 50/50 you are supporting members of your community who are at their most vulnerable.
Grand Prize Deadline on Febraury 25 at 11:59 am
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
Hospice Quinte is dedicated to the delivery of compassionate, professional, and accessible programs and services for the terminally ill, their families, caregivers and the bereaved. We are committed to providing consistent, high-quality care at NO COST to users in all the communities we serve, including Quinte West, Belleville, Deseronto, Tyendinaga Township, and the Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory. We take pride in ensuring that our services not only meet but exceed our clients’ expectations. As a non-profit charity organization, Hospice Quinte relies on fundraisers like this raffle to provide our services free of charge. Without your support our work would not be possible.
How It Works
50/50 Lottery Winner Announcements
Lottery License #RAF1203325
- The lottery will take place online monthly, only during the following dates and times (EST):
- Start time: Apr 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Apr 30, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Apr 30, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: May 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: May 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: June 25, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: June 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: July 30, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: July 30, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Aug 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Aug 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Sept 24, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Sept 24, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Oct 29, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Oct 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Nov 26, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Nov 26, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Dec 31, 2021 @ 12 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Dec 31, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Jan 28, 2022 @ 12 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Jan 28, 2022 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: Feb 25, 2022 @ 12 pm (Noon)
- Start time: Feb 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm | Draw time: March 25, 2022 @ 12 pm (Noon)
- All tickets will be sold ONLY to eligible persons who are 18 years of age or older.
- To be eligible, the ticket purchaser must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 1 for $10 (CAD), 40 for $20 (CAD), and/or 200 for $40 (CAD)
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be announced on the
www.heartandhome5050.caand www.hospicequinte.cawebsites, as well as Hospice Quinte social media sites. Ticket holders can monitor the status of the raffle at www.heartandhome5050.ca.
- The winning number will be announced the last Friday of the month, no later than 4pm. Winners will be informed by email. It is mandatory that Hospice Quinte has a correct and functional email address for all players.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Hospice Quinte at (613) 966-6610, or by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to Hospice Quinte’s Bayview Mall location at 420 Dundas Street East, Unit 2, Belleville, Ontario, K8N 1G1 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. Winners residing 50 or more kilometers from Hospice Quinte’s main office should contact Hospice Quinte to arrange alternative arrangements for collecting their prize. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her full name, address, and phone number along with legally registered photo identification, for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given
a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that
draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such
identification can be provided. Acceptable photo identification includes Ontario Driver’s License or
enhanced driver’s licence issued by Ontario, Canadian Passport, Ontario Age of Majority Card, and/or
Canadian Citizenship Card with photo. For more examples of acceptable identity documents in Ontario
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safe-box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Hospice Quinte with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Heart & Home Online 50/50 draws: Current Hospice Quinte Staff and Board members, and their following immediate family members: parents, children, spouse, and siblings.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at